Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 23rd January written episode update

  


Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 23rd January written episode update


Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 23rd January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Manish asking what happened Kartik,. Kartik asks, what,. Kairav tells, I saw mumma and hugged her, she didn’t do anything, is she angry with me,. Kartik tells, this didn’t happen,. Kairav asks, does she hide and stay here, I m not a bad boy now,. He tells, no, you are my good boy, mumma isn’t here,. Kairav tells, it was not a dream, trust me,. Kartik tells, I know you don’t lie, don’t cry, I m coming,. Kairav goes with teacher,. Manish asks, what was Kairav saying,. 


Kartik shouts what was the need to send him away, see what happened, he is so scared that he isn’t able to talk, he saw his mum,. They all get shocked,. Kartik tells, yes, he has seen his mum,. Gayu tells, Naira and smiles,. Surekha asks, how can this happen,. Kartik tells, I know Naira is dead, but what would I explain Kairav, maybe he saw someone else or imagined Naira, I didn’t want this, so I was busy with him all day, I have to go to him and explain him, take care of Akshu,. He leaves,. Gayu tells, I knew Naira can’t die until she forgives me, why would Kairav lie,. Surekha asks, what did Kairav see that…,.

Sirat meets the coach,. Her friend asks, him to coach her,. 


Coach asks, do you want a job in railway or police in sports quota,. Sirat tells, no, I have to win gold medal in national and international also,. Coach tells, I have seen someone like you after a long time, but I regret that I got transferred to Delhi boxing federation, I hope to see you there soon,. Her friend asks, about some local coach,. The coach tells, Mukesh Rathod,. Sirat recalls her stepdad,. Her friend asks, is there any way to learn from you,. Coach tells, if it was there, I would have never refused,. She asks, would you have taught me if you didn’t go,.


 Coach tells, 100 %, teachers want such great students,. She tells, thanks for encouraging me, we will meet in the federation hopefully,.

Kartik is on the way,. Kairav tells, it was mumma,. He cries,. Nanko spoils Sirat’s boxing coach,. She gets angry and tells, kids are just a trouble,. Kartik tells, I m coming Kairav, it can’t be your mumma,. Mukesh trains the girls on the terrace,. Sirat’s friend tells, you can’t go Delhi, coach can’t come here, how will you get coaching from Mukesh, better go to Dronaacharya and become Eklavya,. Sirat tells, you said it right, I have to do something, my training will start here, I will get gold medal,. Kartik comes to Kairav,. Kairav hugs him and tells, I have seen mumma in hostel boxing ring and today in the field trip, no one is listening, you trust me, right,. 


Kartik tells, yes, I trust you,. Kairav tells, I really saw her,. Kartik tells, she is no more,. Kairav asks, why did you come if you don’t trust me,. Kartik tells, I trust you,.

Kairav asks, don’t I know mumma, I won’t talk to you,. Kartik tells, no, I believe you,. He thinks you are missing her a lot, so you are imagining her,. Kairav tells, you think I have imagined her,. Kartik tells, no,. He thinks what’s happening now,. Sirat fixes a phone to record Mukesh’s training,. She tells, I will learn from him and break his hand,. Nanko sees this and shows the phone to Mukesh,. Mukesh throws the phone in the water barrel,. 


Sirat runs to get the phone,. She checks and tells, it shouldn’t get spoiled,. Mukesh tells, this was just a trailer,. They argue,.

He tells, you can’t become a boxer in this birth, like father, like daughter,. She throws a stone at him,. He tells, I will insult your family,. Sirat insults Eela, Nanko and Mukesh,. Mukesh tells, you have to practice to become Mary Kom, just keeping her pic won’t make you Mary Kom,. Nani comes and asks, what happened,. She sees the arguments,. Sirat challenges him,. 


Her friend tells, he is a coach, you will be knocked out,. He asks, her to come in,. Sirat tells, I will bash you up one day,. Mukesh asks, Eela to make tea for him,.

Kartik tells, calm down, I will find out, have water, please, trust me, recall everything and tell me,. Kairav tells everything,. He asks, warden if anyone comes here for practice,. Warden tells, no one is allowed here from outside, it can’t happen,. Kairav tells, but she had come,. Kartik tells, my son won’t lie, he had seen someone,. Kairav tells, I have seen someone,. Kartik tells, maybe security doesn’t know,. Watchman goes,. Kartik tells, we will try best to find her,. Kairav tells, she is really there,. Kartik hugs her,. Sirat tells, I won’t leave Nanko,. Nani tells, enough,.


 Sirat gives her medicines,. Nani asks, what will you have now, what shall I cook,.

Sirat tells, nothing, I want top class coach,. Her friend asks, her to take money from him and return it later with interest,. Sirat tells, no, the coach is going to Delhi, how can I go by leaving Maudi, I know the sorrow when someone leaves you and goes,. Her friend asks, her to leave boxing and do acting,. She tells, I have to go for practice,. He asks, where,. Watchman calls her and tells, I have to tell her that she shouldn’t come from today,. Sirat comes to the hostel,. She sees the security,. She runs upstairs,. 


Kartik asks, Kairav to go to the room,. Kairav tells, she may come today, I m not lying,. Kartik tells, I know you are not lying,. Warden asks, Kairav to come,. Kairav tells, I have to be with my dad,. Kartik tells, I will clear Kairav’s confusion,. He sits there,. Sirat comes inside,. Kartik gets up and looks at her,. He uses a mobile flash light to see her,.   






Post a Comment

0 Comments