Kyun rishton mein katti batti 28th January written episode update

  


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 28th January written episode update


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 28th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Rishi comes upstairs,. Shubhra tells, hurry up Phirki,,. Rishi tells, what is she doing? Shubhra tells, helping me fix the button,. Rishi comes to Shubhra’s room,.

Chandrani and Madhura meet Sanajna,. They ask about Sam,. She tells, she had a tattoo and a small car,. Madhura tells, she must have fooled on a lot of people,. Madhura tells, find out of her address,. She tells, I will ask my friends,.

RIshi tells, aai is upset,. Phirki must have said something,. Roli tells, you see what I do,. to that Phirki,. Roli tells, mama tells, people who are truthful never lie,. Rishi sees Phirki coming and tells, Kaju tells, he knows who stole the ring,. Roli tells, will he take revenge? Rishi tells, yes he will,. And soon,. 


Phirki is scared,. She sees doors moving,. Phirki tells, I didn’t do anything,.,. She falls,. Kids laughs,. They move furniture from beneath the bed,. Rishi and Roli look at her and laugh,.

Kuldeep tells, to Rajeev you must be jealous right? Rajiv tells, no one is happy here,. There are so many seniors here and you got the promotion,. Kuldeep tells, I am talented,. Rajiv tells, my foot, You’re dating the boss that’s why you got the promotion,.

Rishi and Roli make noises and say Phirki I am here I won’t leave you,. Phirki tells, I know it’s you Rishi Roli,. I will tell didi,.

Rajiv tells, you must be keeping Sam very happy right Kuldeep slaps him,. He tells, why do you live in Sam’s house? You are shameless,. We can’t be like and cheat on our wife and kids to get promotion,.


 Kuldeep tells, enough,. Stay in line,. I am warning you,. Shubhra comes in with the file,. She sees Kuldeep,.

Kuldeep tells, do you want to insult me more? She tells, your file,. He takes the file and leaves,.

Phirki tells, enough Roli Rishi,. I will call didi,. A ghost comes with floating hair,. Phirki screams,. It was Roli,. They go back to the room,.

Shubhra comes to office and looks for address,.

Rishi tells, Phirki didi are you okay? Roli tells, you fainted,. 


Phirki tells, what does Kaju look like? Rishi tells, he has hair on his face and he’s small,. Phirki tells, it was him,.,. I don’t wanna die,. Roli tells, why would he kill you? Did you do anything wrong? She tells, no,. He wrote I am gone,.

Sam tells, Kuldeep why do you look upset? Toshi was impressed as well,. Shubhra sneaks in the office,. Sam tells, why is everyone looking at you like this? Shubhra finds Sam’s passport,. It has her Pune address,. She takes a picture,. Sam comes in and tells, what are you doing here ?    





Post a Comment

0 Comments