Ek duje ke vaaste 28th January written episode update

  


Vighnaharata ganesh 28th January written episode update


Ek duje ke vaaste 28th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Shravan and Suman’s grahpravesh happening,. They sit for the ring finding ceremony,. Everyone smiles happily,. Devraj tells, I m happy, they are together, I didn’t think so, you did it Rajender,. He asks, Ragini to end their annoyance and reconcile, Avni is also here, try to move on together,. Ragini looks at Rajender,. Suman sees Shravan,. He tells, I have to tell you something,. She asks, him to keep bathroom clean,. He tells, yes, I thought,.,. They sit,. He tells, I don’t want any problem now,. Suman smiles and tells, we already love each other, we fought the world for each other,. 


Shravan tells, we have won as well, baby,. She asks, baby,. He tickles her,. They take rest,. Ek duje…,.plays…,. They hold hands,.

Its morning, Veer tells, I want to meet Shravan,. Beena asks, him to have breakfast,. Ramesh tells, I don’t want to have the breakfast,. Beena tells, no one tells us how to handle life after daughter’s bidaai,. She asks, why was Kavita showing interest in your marriage,. Kanchan tells, its everyone’s hobby to show interest in girls’ marriage,. Beena asks, what are you hiding from me,. Kanchan tells, its Kavita and my matter,. Beena asks, can’t I worry for you,. Kanchan tells, Suman and Shravan had a prank, Kavita saw me and teased me,. Beena tells, you like Kavita more than me,. Kanchan tells, she got to know like you, you have a problem with her,. Beena tells, no,. I just want Suman to be happy there,. Kanchan tells, she will be very happy,. Avni knocks the door,. Suman and Shravan wake up,. 


Avni gets the breakfast for Suman and Shravan,. She teases them,. Shravan tells, I understood, you can go,. He gets his friend’s call,. He asks, Sahil why didn’t he come,. Sahil wishes him,.

He tells, I got married three months back,. Shravan asks, what happened now,. Sahil tells, we are also army officers, we had posting at different places, we couldn’t meet since 3 months,. Shravan and Suman get worried,. Shravan tells, you love the army first and then our family,. He explains Suman,. Suman tells, there is a difference in knowing it and feeling it, I know when mum and dad used to stay away and miss each other,. 


Shravan tells, don’t get sad, why don’t we spend every second together, make memories for the times when we are not together,. She smiles,.

In the party, Devraj and Kavita welcome everyone,. Shravan and Suman come,. Kavita jokes telling of her times,. Suman tells, sorry, I slept till late,. Devraj tells, Kavita is a modern Saas,. Suman tells, you will not let me miss my mum,. Kavita smiles,. Bassi asks, Shravan to have a drink,. Bunty jokes and tells, let the boss permit,. Shoki tells, its just for few days,. Kavita tells, don’t spoil my son,. 


Shravan makes Suman meet the guests,. They smile seeing Ragini and Rajender together,. Shravan gets senior’s call,. He comes to everyone,. He tells, I have to go back for promotion and new posting,. Kavita tells, I knew he will get promotion,. Everyone smiles,. Suman looks at Shravan,.    






Post a Comment

0 Comments