Story 9 months ki 21st January written episode update

  


Story 9 months ki 21st January written episode update


Story 9 months ki 21st January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Alia and Sarangdhar are sitting on the dinner table on opposite sides,. Alia thinks she can’t believe that Sarangdhar is the donor of my baby and thinks to accept it and take the charge,. Sarangdhar asks, Alia ji, you want to say something,. Alia thinks of Rabia’s words and asks, him to hear carefully what she is about to say,. Sarangdhar tells, I have my concentration on you since 15 mins,. His phone rings…Sarangdhar tells, it is ringing again, if it is phone or baby,. Alia looks on,. He tells, it is my mother’s call and I shall pick it,. He picks Kamleshwari’s call,. 


Kamleshwari asks, why you are not picking the call,. Sarangdhar tells, I am here only,. She tells, you will understand when you become a mother,. Sarangdhar tells, how can I become a mother,. Alia goes to her room and relax,. Kamleshwari tells, your bapu is talking about taking the family forward, for that he needs a baby,. Sarangdhar tells, baby? Alia tells, baby,. Kamleshwari tells, your father has gone mad and wants baby,. Sarangdhar gets upset,. Alia tells, I will not give my baby for taking the legacy forward,. Kamleshwari asks, Sarangdhar to relax and ends the call,. He drinks water and sees Alia standing on her room door,. He asks, what she was saying and asks, her to tell,. 


Alia tells, you are a good writer,. Sarangdhar asks, did you call me inside for this,. Alia tells, yes, I am tired,. Sarangdhar tells, ok, I will leave,. He apologizes to her for making her meet her Mom,. He tells, that he himself can understand if the parents are not upto their expectation,. He tells about Brij Mohan and tells that he had given me pain and troubles,. He tells, he was so sad when he came here, that he promised his bapu that he will never have his own child,. He tells, he will be the last child of his family and apologizes to her for telling her his story,.

The girl who pretended to be Rahul’s sister infront of Sarangdhar, blackmails him asking him to give 2 lakhs rs to her, else she will tell Sarangdhar,. Rahul gets shocked,.

Nandini asks, Kavya about Alia and asks, where is Sarangdhar,. 


Kavya tells, she didn’t know and tells that they have nothing between them,. Nandini asks, who is the girl? Kavya tells, you will know soon,. Sarangdhar comes there and tells Nandini that though Alia is in pain, but she will be fine soon,. Kavya asks, him to have apple pie,. Nandini tells, Alia likes sweets in happiness, sorrow or when in anger,. Sarangdhar tells, the same,. Kavya feels left out,.

Sarangdhar talks to Kamleshwari and tells that he is making kheer for Alia ji,. Kamleshwari asks, why for her? she is jeene nahi dungi type,. 


Sarangdhar tells, she is somewhat strict,. Kamleshwari asks, why is he making kheer for her,. Sarangdhar hesitantly tells, that she is pregnant,.

Alia thinks when Sarangdhar don’t want to be a father, then she shall not tell him,. She thinks I know that he was cheated, but even I was cheated,. She thinks when you don’t want baby then why shall I tell you,. 


She thinks this is right for my baby, this baby is just mine,. She tells, just mine,.,.Sunita tells, yes didi, 100 percent,.   




Post a Comment

0 Comments