Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 25th January written episode update

  


Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 25th January written episode update


Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 25th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Anokhi talking to Rama,. Rama asks, is everything fine,. Anokhi tells, I wanted to see your face, I gave the interview, I will get admission now, I have to submit some papers, I got selected in the best college, Aastha is going to send me the papers,. Babli also joins the video call,. She asks, Anokhi is she fine,. Rama tells, Anokhi got the admission,. Babli asks, really, you have done great,. Rama asks, where did you spend the night,. 


Anokhi tells, I have managed,. Babli asks, Rama not to worry, Anokhi is coming to her house,. Anokhi tells, no, I m fine, I will get a room in the hostel, its matter of one day,. Babli tells, just come, don’t worry, I spoke to my family,. Rama asks, Anokhi to go to Babli’s house,. Babli asks, her to just come,. She tells, you are coming to my house for the first time,. She ends the call,.

Alok comes home and tells, Anokhi got the admission, I should take over business from Tej,. He tells everything to Gayatri,. 


Kanchan looks on and smiles,. Babli tells, its a matter of one night, is this not my house,. Vineet tells, we can’t take risk, Anokhi can do anything,. Mummy ji tells, you always go to your Maayka, the neigbors are taunting me,. Babli tells, I have called Anokhi on Vineet’s words,. He asks, what,. She asks, Papa ji to say something, Anokhi can stay for a night,. Papa ji tells, Babli is saying right, its about our respect,.

Shaurya gets Babli’s address as guardian,. He tells, guardian isn’t Shaan,. He notes down the address,.


 Ravi praises Anokhi’s smartness,. Anokhi arrives at Babli’s house,. They hug,. Mummy ji shouts on Babli,. Papa ji blesses Anokhi,. Anokhi greets them,. Anokhi tells, thanks for letting me stay here,. Vineet tells, just for one night,. Mummy ji tells, don’t try to get comfortable here,. Anokhi tells, I will get a hostel room tomorrow,. He tells, no one gets a room in the hostel easily,. Mummy ji asks, how did she get admission, maybe she has a lover here, some rich man,. Vineet tells, no, else she would have not come here,. Anokhi stops Babli,. Papa ji asks, Babli to take Anokhi inside,.

Inspector asks, did you threaten Aastha and throw stones at her house,. Raja recalls doing it,. 


Bhalla tells, we didn’t do it,. Biji tells, my son is a railway officer, Raja is an engineer, why would they do it,. Bhalla asks, do you have evidence,. Inspector tells, no, we will find it,. Bhalla tells, find proof first,. Police goes,. Rama asks, Raja to say did he do this,. Bhalla scolds Rama,. Biji asks, Rama to go and get her medicines,. Raja tells, police should have gone to Aastha’s house, she should get punished,. Bhalla tells, I don’t care now, Anokhi is dead for me,. Rama tells, when Anokhi makes you proud, what would you say,.

Babli hugs Anokhi and apologizes,. Anokhi tells, don’t be sorry, once I pass in the college studies, they will talk to me with respect, did Vineet raise hand on you,. 


Babli tells, no, I got courage from you,. She tells, I will get breakfast for you,. Anokhi tells, I was thinking to talk to Aastha,. She calls Aastha,. She tells, please answer the call,. Babli gets the tea and breakfast,. Anokhi tells, you returned the homely feeling to me,. Love you zindagi…plays…,. Shaurya’s driver Makhan Singh comes home to ask for Anokhi,.

Anokhi tells, who, no one knows I m here,. She goes and sees him,. He asks, her to eat almonds, he is Shaurya’s driver, he came to help her at the police station, but she refused,. He tells, Sir wants to meet you,. She asks, right now, where,. She goes and sees Shaurya in the car,. She asks, did I do anything wrong,. 


He tells, you answered the questions,. She tells, I answered everything right, I passed the interview,. He tells, you won’t get admission so soon after passing the interview, you need to submit original transfer certificate and pay basic fees,. Anokhi tells, I m a scholarship student, Aastha told this to Shaan,. Shaurya tells, scholarship doesn’t matter, if you don’t submit papers and fees till tomorrow, then your admission will be rejected,.   





Post a Comment

0 Comments