Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 22nd January written episode update

  


Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 22nd January written episode update


Shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani 22nd January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Shaan asking Anokhi is she fine,. Shaurya goes,. Anokhi tells, I came under stress about the interview,. Shaan asks, did you eat anything,. She tells, no, I will manage,. He asks, when did you last eat the food, come,. Shaan takes her to canteen,. The lady Pammi scolds the students,. Shaan asks, her to feed something to Anokhi that she gets energy, she has an interview today,. Aastha asks, inspector to find out who has done it,. She worries for Anokhi,. Anokhi eats the food,. 


Shaan sees the mehendi on her hand,. She puts her hand down,. He tells, Aastha told me everything about you, no need to get embarrassed,. She tells, I m not embarrassed, my mum blessed me and made me run away from the house,. He tells, you are positive, you didn’t lose hope, I m proud of you,. She tells, I will fulfill my dream, I want to study and support my family or the needy, I want to become like Aastha,. He gets Aastha’s call,. Shaan goes to answer,.

She tells, I spoke to her yesterday, she was going to Babli’s house, but Babli said she doesn’t know anything,. Shaan tells, Anokhi is with me, she is preparing for the interview, don’t worry,. She tells, make me talk to me,. 


He asks, can you talk after interview,. She tells, fine, wish her best of luck from my side,. He tells, don’t worry for Anokhi, I m with her, okay,. She tells, Shaan, thanks,. He tells, no need to say thanks, take care,.

Anokhi asks, what did Aastha say,. He tells, she called to say all the best to you,. She asks, how do you know her, did she teach in this college,. He tells, ask her, have food fast, you can’t get late in the interview,. Shaurya looks on,. Shaan tells, don’t worry, everything will be fine,. 


Principal tells, I can’t give transfer certificate to Anokhi without her parents’ permission,. Aastha tells, sorry, Anokhi is an adult, she has a right to decide,. Principal tells, we won’t know if she had got admission somewhere,. Aastha tells, she will get admission, I will come with official papers to get the transfer certificate,. Anokhi sees the Saberwals going,. Shaurya asks, them to see the questions once,. He tells, the interview should end soon,. Alok tells, Shaan didn’t come yet,. Shaan comes,. He asks, Anokhi to wait outside and come when he calls her,. He asks, do you have any backup plan, if things don’t work out,. She tells, then I will try in some other college, I can’t go back home, no one can snatch my marks and talents,. He smiles and tells, best of luck,. 


Alok welcomes Shaan,. Tej asks, them to start the interview soon,. Ravi calls Anokhi and wishes her all the best,. Anokhi tells, if I pass this interview, then Rama and Aastha’s efforts will succeed,. She comes for the interview,. She takes permission and enters,.

Shaurya asks, would you like to answer in English or Hindi,. Anokhi tells, you can ask me in English, but I want to answer in Hindi because I can explain well in Hindi,. Shaan tells, we have no objection,. Anokhi thanks him,. Shaurya asks, about her interests,. Alok asks, her about psychology’s 3Rs, how do they help in studies,. He tells, maybe you didn’t understand, what are the 3Rs of psychology,. He asks, her to have water,. She tells, its okay,. 


Shaurya tells, 20 seconds,. He starts the timer,. Anokhi thinks,. Shaan tells, you can sit and answers,. She sits,. She tells, three R of memory, reception, retention and recollection,. The lady asks, her to explain,.

Anokhi tells, we have to memorize during studies,. She tells, we have to sharpen reception by concentration, observation and imagination, we can sharpen retention by classification, we can sharpen recollection by emotions,. Alok thanks,. Shaurya asks, who is the father of economics,. She tells, Adam Smith,. He asks, which book did he write,. She tells, wealth of nation,. She answers other questions,. 


Shaurya tries to confuse her,. The interview goes on well,. Alok asks, is Tulsidas a poet,. She tells, yes, his written art Ram charitra is a poem,. She narrates a poem written by Rabindranath Tagore,. Shaurya tells, that’s enough,. Shaan asks, what’s the difference between psychology and psychiatrist,. She tells, psychiatrist has a medical degree by which they can prescribe medicines,. She answers Shaurya’s tough questions,. Tej asks, what’s imp, Modesty or respect,.


 She tells, there is no respect without modesty, so modesty is imp,. Shaan tells, Shaurya had given the trophy to Anokhi, she is a topper,. She tells, yes, I came first in the competition,. Shaurya recalls and tells, you argue well, I didn’t know its called debate,. She tells, I didn’t debate with you on any topic, if I get admission here and participate in a debate competition, then I can prove myself,.   





Post a Comment

0 Comments