Namak Issk ka 28th January written episode update

  


Namak Issk ka 28th January written episode update


Namak Issk ka 28th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Rupa tells, divorce papers? Ronak tells, I have signed, you too sign as well,. Rupa gets teary,. She signs them,. Patanga sees them and tells, why is Rupa signing divorce papers? Ronak tells, thanks for signing the divorce papers,. Patanga drops things,. He tells, bhabhi,.,. You are divorcing? Rupa laughs,. Ronak tells, we were joking,. Patanga tells, I am not a fool,. You’re marrying and getting divorced,. Rupa tells, listen,.,. Calm down,. He tells, I won’t,. I came here to give the gift I got surprised myself,. He leaves,. Patanga comes downstairs,. He comes to his wife and tells, it’s something very important,. She tells, I have a lot of work and leaves,. 


Saroj comes,. She also goes to work,. Patanga tells, I am trying to talk,. Dolly tells, he’s joking about romance again,. They leave,.

Kahani sneezes,. She has a cold,. Kahani recalls Yug saved her,. She tells, one day or other someone will find out,. Patanga comes to her and tells, no one listens to me here,. People think I am an idiot,. Please listen to me,. Ronak is marrying Rupa on one side and he asked her to sign divorce papers,. Kahani is shocked,. He tells, it’s shocking right? Everyone takes me lightly,. No one was listening,. Please tell everyone,. They would listen to you,. Kahani tells, how can I,.,. He tells, please come,. He takes her downstairs,. Patanga tells, come please didi,. He tells, Yug,.,.


 Patanga tells, Kahani wants to tell you something,. Please tell him,. Rupa and Ronak come there as well,. Kahani looks at them,. Yug tells, tell me what is it? Patanga tells, let me tell you,. Saroj tells, Yug,.,. Your dadi and Juhi came,. Patanga tells, to Kahani why didn’t you tell? Ronak tells, come with me Patanga,.

Dadi and Juhi come,. She takes a photo of the house,. Saroj tells, I hope you came easily,. She tells, I don’t mind small trobles,. She asks, Ravat still here? Saroj tells, Barki didi is Iravati, not Ravat,. Iravati tells, you’re an elder otherwise I would remind you my name,. Dadi tells, the house my son Rishikant made looks like a house from the outside and an orphanage,. So many things are inside the house, outdoor things don’t look good in the home,. Iravati tells, it’s the old stuff that bothers you,.


 They make noise,. Right, Saroj? Saroj tells, come Yug meet dadi,. He meets and hugs her,. Dadi gives blessings to Gunjan,.

Ronak brings Patanga to aside,. He tells, I told Kahani everything,. Ronak tells, she knew everything already,. Patanga tells, what is happening? I will tell everyone,. Ronak faints him,. Rupa tells, what are you doing? Patanga faints,. Kahani tells, what did you do? he tells, didn’t die,. He will stay like this till I am married,.

Saroj tells, Amma, where is Juhi? Juhi pops confetti and tells, I am here,. She meets Saroj,. Saroj tells, my baby, how are you? You have become so weak,. She hugs and meets Yug and Gunjan,. She tells, where are Ronak and Rupa? Iravati tells, welcome to our house,.


 Ronak tells, hide him somewhere,. Dadi comes in and tells, what are you doing there? Ronak touches her feet,. He sees Patanga’s head,. He points to Kahani,. Kahani stands in front of him,. Dadi tells, God keep you both blessed,. Juhi tells, to Ronak your love is an example,. People in our age keep making up and breaking up,. Gunjan holds Yug’s hand and tells, love only happens once,. Dadi asks, Kahani who are you? Rupa tells, she lights up the happiness,. Iravati tells, tell directly, she’s a dancer,. Rupa tells, yes,. But she saved my life as well,.

Dadi comes to Kahani,. She’s scared someone might see Patanga,. Kahani touches her feet,. Dadi steps back,. Dadi tells, the family is given blessings not market people,. Do your work and leave,. 


Saroj tells, amma let’s go in, get fresh,. Saroj asks, Dolly to set food,. Juhi meets Kahani,. Ronak tells, go get fresh,.

Ronak brings Patanga to store,. Kahani tells, what was his fault? Why did you do this to him? Ronak tells, why are you worried for him? She tells, you’re disgusting,. you kidnapped my siblings, hurting Ronak and did this to Patanga,.,. I am only helpless because of Lucky and Rani otherwise,.,. Rupa comes in,. She tells, are you forced to marry him? What were you saying? What did you mean? She looks at Ronak,. Ronak tells, I forced so she can take money from me and educate her sister and treat her brother,. I had to force her to take my help,. Rupa tells, is there anything? You can tell me,. I am getting this marriage done because you and Ronak love each other,. You can tell me if there’s anything,.


 Kahani gets teary,. She tells, no bhabhi,. There’s nothing else,. Ronak is right,. He loves me a lot,. I am marrying him with my choice,. Are you trying to stop our wedding by asking these questions? Rupa tells, I won’t do this wedding if I had to break it,. She leaves,. 


Ronak tells, wow, your performance was amazing,. As long as I have your siblings, you will marry me,. Kahani leaves,.

Yug stops Kahani and tells, I was looking for you in the entire house,. Tell me,. She tells, what? Yug tells, what you came to tell with patanga? Kahani recalls what Patanga said,.   





Post a Comment

0 Comments