Kyun rishton mein katti batti 29th January written episode update

  


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 29th January written episode update


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 29th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Shubhra tells, what are you doing here? Kuldeep tells, she brought the file,. Kuldeep tells, what are you doing here? Shubhra tells, I,.,. Sam tells, I don’t have time,. Shubhra hides the passport and tells, Kuldeep was insulted,. How could I leave him alone? Sam tells, what is she saying? He tells, some people aren’t happy with my promotion,. He tells her,. Shubhra keeps the passport in her bag,.

Rishi tells, to Phirki stand on one foot and say please Kaju forgive me,. 


Phirki cries,. Roli tells, then you will have to put cow shit on your face,. I will do that,.

Sam tells, you will have to prove you deserve this partnership,. Kulwdeep tells, what? You were saying you will fire Rajiv and now saying I will have to prove myself,. She tells, Rajiv questioned me in front of the whole office,. I can’t tolerate a stain on my reputation,. This challenge shouldn’t be a big thing,. Everyone should know why I made you my partner,. He tells, Rajiv will bring big clients, what if the company gets a lot of profit? Shubhra holds his hand and tells, before shifting here you said people will know everywhere who Kuldeep is,. This challenge is a chance, prove it,. He tells, thanks Shubhra,. You reminded me the right time,.


 Sam tells, what? He tells, to win this challenge, I have to get an intentional client,. The international proposal I sent is coming to India,.

Madhura speaks to Chaadrani on phone,. Aaju baa tries t hear,. Madhura tells, I know you came here to listen in,. This isn’t good,. He tells, I didn’t,. Chaandrani tells, I found the house address,. Sanjana and Varun will take us to her place,. We will meet her parents and find out her history,. Madhura tells, that would be amazing,. Aaju hides,. Madhura tells, we really need the money,. Chaandrani tells, what money? Madhura tells, the plan is solid,. We have to rob a bank,. 


Aaju is shocked,. He tells, now she will go to jail?

Sam, Kuldeep and Shubhra come home,. They say what is this smell? Phirki is covered in shit,. Sam shouts what is this,.,. Phirki falls down,. Phirki tells, Kaju will kill me,. I will tell the truth,. Neither Rishi nor Shubhra stole that ring,. I put it in Shubhra’s room to accuse her,. Kuldeep is shocked,. He tells, what? Sam tells, no no,. Don’t listen to her,. She has lost her mind,. Kids scare her,. Phikri tells, no Kaju will kill me,. He has big hair,. Sam tells, shut up,. Kuldeep tells, let her speak,. Tell me the truth,. Why did you trap Shubhra? Phirki tells, I have no animosity against her, someone asked me to do this,. Kuldeep tells, who? She looks at Sam,. Kuldeep tells, who asked you? She tells, I,.,. Sam slaps her,. She tells, you got caught now want to put the blame on someone else ? 


Phirki tells, you were worried because of Shubhra,. I wanted to kick her out of your life,. I didn’t know Kaju would get mad,. Kuldeep tells, you did so wrong Phirki,.,. Sam tells, get out of my house,. Phirki tells, no didi, where will I go? I have served you for 10 years,. Please I will never do this again,. Forgive me,. Shubhra tells, planned all this very well,.,. Phirki,. Phirki tells, please forgive me,. Sam tells, I know she did wrong,. She did it out of her love for me,. I am not defending her,. Can she get one chance? please,. Can we forgive her once Kuldeep? Kuldeep tells, okay,. Shubhra is shocked,.

Roli tells, she made such a mess and you’re not saying anything? Kuldeep tells, people should be given one chance to change things,.


 Phirki said sorry,. Roli tells, then you say sorry to mama and Rishi,. Kuldeep tells, to Rishi I am sorry,. Papa made a mistake,. Rishi tells, I will only forgive if you take us to the beach,. He tells, I will also take you to the hanging garden,. He hugs Rishi,. Roli also hugs and tells, mama come,. Shubhra hugs the kids,. Sam is angry,. Shubhra tells, in her heart you changed so much Kuldeep,. My kids proved my innocence, you punished me already,. You didn’t apologize or felt bad before accusing me?

Kids dance and celebrate,. Shubhra tells, enough,. Rishi tells, celebration mode,. Shubhra brings them down,. Roli tells, did you see Phirki’s face? She was so scared,. Shubhra tells, liars are always scared,. Lies can’t sustain for long,. And truth makes its way out,. Like water,. It washes away all the dirt,. Rishi tells, papa was kicking us out? Thank God the truth is out,. It was all Sam’s plan but she couldn’t be exposed,. Papa didn’t even get mad at her,.


 Roli tells, if papa was with us, it would be fun,. Can we sleep in papa’s room? I didn’t sleep with him for so many days,. Rishi tells, please,.,. Shubhra tells, he isn’t alone,. Kids say please, please,. Shubhra tells, okay okay,. Kids hug her,. Roli tells, you’re the best,. Don’t be sad,. I will sleep with you tomorrow,. Shubhra tells, my jungli monkies, where else would you go,. She hugs them,. Rishi asks, Roli why this plan suddenly? Do you know Ravan aunty would be there too,. Roli smiles,.   




Post a Comment

0 Comments