Kyun rishton mein katti batti 25th January written episode update

  


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 25th January written episode update


Kyun rishton mein katti batti 25th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Shubhra makes breakfast,. Kuldeep comes into the kitchen,. Shubhra tells, you didn’t transfer money this month, you bought a ring for Samaira I know your money must be out but I also need money,. He tells, what if you get the money? She tells, can’t buy a house with it,. He tells, now you want a new house? She tells, no,. But our Puna flat is given to someone else by the landlord,. I won’t go to my dad’s house,. Can’t put the burden of our kids on them,. Will have to stay here for some days,. Don’t have a choice,. Pass the sugar,. He tells, I will transfer you some money,. 


Sam and I are going on a date,. Don’t come between us I will be the worst and I mean it,. I will always have a place for kids in my heart and house, but not for you,. Always remember that,. He leaves,.

Shubhra comes to Sam’s room,. Samaira is getting ready in the restroom,. Phirki comes there,. Phirki tells, what are you doing here? She tells, we had to go out so was asking Samaira where can we go,. Shubhra hides something,. She leaves,. Shubhra tells, to the kids we will go out,. Do you know who is our guide? Your dad,.


 Kids are happy,. Rishi tells, but he was going out with Sam,. Shubhra tells, I don’t think that would happen,. Rishi tells, what did you do?? She tells, surprise,.

Sam comes downstairs and tells, I kept it safe,. how could this happen, and we made a special plan,. Kuldeep tells, we will find it,. Shubhra tells, what happened didi? She tells, the diamond ring that Kuldeep gave me is lost,. Shubhra acts shocked and tells, what? Phirki tells, she tole it,. I saw Shubhra in your room,. Kuldeep tells, what rubbish,. Ask her to shut up,. She is saying Shubhra stole it? Sam tells, you might not like it but I am sure Shubhra took it,. Kuldeep tells, you don’t use your mind when you are angry,. She tells, think logically, she’s jealous,. You didn’t give her anything or took her out,. Roli asks, Rishi did mama steal? Rishi tells, my mama can’t steal,.


 Sam tells, I am sure she did,. Shubhra tells, enough Sam,.,. Kuldeep tells, why did you stop? She tells, kids,. Shubhra asks, kids to go inside,. Sam tells, they will stay here,. Kuldeep tells, no,. Sam tells, they should also know their mama is a thief,.

Kuldeep tells, Shubhra tell the truth,. Shubhra gets teary that she’s being accused in front of the kids,. Shubhra tells, how can you accuse me? Sam tells, Phirki saw you in my room,. Shubhra tells, Phirki was also there,. Sam tells, she’s been here for 10 years, she’s like a family,. 


Shubhra tells, to Kuldeep I have been with you for 12 years,. I am your family,. Do you really think I could stoop so low? Kuldeep tells, no,. Shubhra can’t steal, I am sure,. Sam tells, we will find out who is right,.

Phirki takes out her bags and tells, check my bags,. I should have died before all this,. Sam’s stomach hurts,. Kuldeep finds weird things in Phirki’s bag,. Rishi tells, aai,.,. Why was Phirki calling you a thief? Why did you go to Sam’s room,. Shubhra tells him she went there to mix something in her breakfast,. Shubhra tells, if she’s unwell only then your papa will take out,. Kuldeep tells, your ring isn’t here,. Shubhra tells, let me get my bags,. Sam tells, stop,. Samaira farts,. Everyone is disgusted,. 


Roli tells, you stopped us for this? Sam runs upstairs,. Kuldeep goes after Sam,.

Kids laugh at Sam,. Rishi tells, but where did the ring go? Shubhra tells, must be in her room,. Rishi tells, she is playing with you,. You kept knives in her bag so she might be doing the same,. Phirki tells, to Sam Shubhra made a plan to ruin your dad,. Sam runs to the restroom,. Rishi tells, she will check your bags and the ring would be there,. Then she will say she caught you,. Shubhra tells, that could be true,. Rishi tells, you are right,.

Phirki tells, Shubhra must have mixed something in your coffee,. She came to your room and coffee was there,. Sam tells, right,. You are right,. I didn’t eat anything that would upset my stomach,. We know she didn’t come here to steal the ring,. 


Phirki tells, yes because we kept it in her stuff,. Sam said to Phirki hide this ring in Shubhra’s room,. Kuldeep thinks his wife is very innocent,. I want Kuldeep’s trust to break on her,. We will start today’s drama after I come out of the shower,. Phirki hid in it Shubhra’s room,. Phirki tells, let’s go find the ring in her room,. Sam tells, to speak in low volume,. Shubhra shouldn’t have an idea and if Kuldeep finds out he will get so mad,. Kuldeep is standing there,. They are scared to see him,.    







Post a Comment

0 Comments