Kumkum bhagya 21st January written episode update

  


Kumkum bhagya 21st January written episode update


Kumkum bhagya 21st  January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Prachi asking Shahana where did she go? Shahana shows the dress and tells that it is for her,. Prachi tells this looks like a bridal dress,. Shahana tells Palak wants you to wear this dress for tying ghatbandhan to her,. Prachi tells she will not do the ghatbandhan and asks, her to refuse Palak,. Shahana tells she is your friend, go and refuse her,. Prachi asks, her to come,. Shahana asks, her to come,. A guy (may be Digvijay) calls a guy and asks, him to meet him,. 


Pragya is still on the way in the car and thinks of Abhi,. She asks, driver to drive the car fast,. Driver tells challan will be cut,. Pragya asks, him to stop the car,. He stops the car,. She asks, him to get down,. Driver gets down,. Pragya sits on the driver’s seat and tells that she has to go to Ram sita mandir and stop her husband’s marriage,. She tells I am helpless and asks, him to take the auto and come,. Driver asks, her to get down,. Pragya tells sorry, if you want then can sit in the car,. He sits in car,. Pragya starts driving,. He asks, her to drive slow,. 


Abhi thanks Purab and tells Meera that she is coming,. He wears turban and sits with Meera for the marriage,.

A guy comes on the bike to meet the guy in the car,. The car rider gives him a big gun box,. The biker asks, whom to give such special treatment,. The car rider shows Abhi’s pic and tells he is in Ram Sita Mandir and gives the advance money,. The guy/shooter looks at the rifle and tells wow,.

Prachi comes to Palak,. Palak tells I didn’t do anything and tells that it was Jai, Ranbir and Aryan’s plan,. She tells Shahana is also involved,. She tells everyone is making me do forcibly, I have nothing to do with the dress and tells this is not my marriage,.


 Ranbir comes there and asks, Palak to get ready for the marriage,. Prachi tells Palak told me everything,. Driver asks, Pragya to drive slow,. Pragya asks, him not to distract her, else she will hit someone by mistake,. She hits the bike rider/sharp shooter and he falls down,. She gets down from the car and apologizes to the guy,. She tells that she is in a hurry else she would have taken him to the hospital,. The guy takes off his helmet and tells Pragya that even he is in a hurry,. Pragya sees gun in the box when she tries to help him, but he refuses,. Pragya thinks who is this guy who has gun,. Ranbir asks, what did Palak say? Prachi tells whatever Palak has told her,. 


Palak tells I have nothing to do with the dress,. Shahana tells Pandit ji gave dress and asked the girl to wear it, who ties the ghatbandhan,. Pandit ji tells yes,. Aryan asks, why everyone is so scared of Prachi and tells I came here to attend the marriage,. Prachi tells I have to do the rasam and agrees to it,. Aryan goes behind Pandit ji,. Ranbir looks at Prachi and goes,.

Pallavi tells she didn’t see such a woman and tells first she left her family and now she wants to get back to Abhi,. She tells when Abhi wants to marry Meera, then what is wrong, he has right to do this,. 


Vikram asks, shall I remarry? Do I have the right? Beeji asks, what are you saying? Vikram tells I will not marry as I love Pallu,. He tells that Abhi loves Pragya more than I love Pallavi,. He tells I know him, he is my friend and tells that he takes Pragya’s name many times in a day,. He tells whatever happened is because of Rhea and Prachi,. He asks, do you remember what she did before admitting in the hospital,. Pallavi argues with him,. Aaliya comes and asks, about Purab, asks, if anyone knows where did Bhai and Meera go? She tells Bhai told Purab about the temple name, but didn’t tell me,. She goes to scold the guy,. Pallavi asks, if Abhi will stop the marriage if Pragya tries? Vikram tells yes,.

Abhi thinks of Aaliya’s words, how he tricked Pragya to say that she has signed on the papers,.


 The shooter reaches the mountain and takes out the gun,. Prachi reaches the temple,. Abhi tells Pragya has come and asks, Pandit ji to start,. The Pandit ji asks, Abhi and Meera to hold the garlands in their hands for the garland rasam,. Pragya comes there…Abhi is about to make Meera wear the garland,. Pragya asks, him to stop,. Abhi tells I can marry infront of you, you have signed the divorce papers and asks, Pandit ji and Meera not to stop,. He exchanges garland with Meera and asks, Pandit ji to start the rounds,. Pragya tells I will see, how you completes the rounds and throws water on the havan fire,. 


Aaliya scolds the security guards,. Watchman tells she has only pushed the gate and entered inside,. Aaliya thinks marriage must have started by now,. The guy calls the sharp shooter and asks, him to shoot Abhi,. The shooter thinks he would have shoot Abhi by now,. Abhi tells you have made the havan kund set off,. Pragya tells the fire shall be set off who becomes the witness of the wrong marriage,. Abhi tells this marriage will happen, if not here then somewhere else,. Pragya tells our marriage is for 7 births and tells that even 1 birth is not passed,.

Abhi tells marriage ended with just 1 sign and you are talking about it,. Pragya tells I have signed as I thought it was property papers,. 


Abhi tells what? You have done this for property,. Pragya tells I did for my daughter and tells that Aaliya got Prachi kidnapped and asked me to sign on the property papers,. She asks, what you would have done if you was on my place,. Abhi tells I would have read the papers and tells you could have read being the teacher,. Pragya tells my daughter was at gun point,. Abhi tells be with your daughter and let us live with peace,. He tells when you have returned to me, people will think that you have returned for property,. Pragya asks, do you think that I have returned for property,. He asks, her to tell the reason for her return and asks, Pandit ji to start the marriage, tells Meera that they shall do the rounds,. 


Pragya asks, do you really want to marry,. He asks, why do you want me not to marry? Pragya tells because I love you…and tells I love you like I used to love you before and tells if you marry someone else then my life will be ruined,. The shooter is about to shoot him,. He tells you told that you want to get rid of me,. Pragya tells I was angry and cries,. He asks, how to believe you, as you are still angry,. Pragya asks, do you need proof, don’t you trust me and my feelings,. She asks, if feelings for me ended and tells that neither his feeling nor her love ended,. Abhi asks, how to believe you? Pragya tells I was in guilt all my life and tells I regret for separating my daughters,. 


She tells she understood that she should have understand his anger as he is stubborn, but my anger ignited,. She tells I missed you and hope that we will meet,. I love you so much and will love you always,.   






Post a Comment

0 Comments