Hamari wali good news 28th January written episode update

  


Hamari wali good news 28th January written episode update


Hamari wali good news 28th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with  Sumitra telling Mukund about the stolen jewellery,. He tells, you have the locker keys, how can this happen,. She tells, maybe Renuka and Navya did this,. Indu tells, we should check Navya’s room,. Sumitra tells, you promise me that you will do justice and throw out the thief, whoever it is,. Indu checks the room,. Navya tells, let them see, we have nothing to hide,. Indu throws everything down,. Adi worries,. They see the cash fallen,. Adi picks it,. Sumitra tells, they have sold my jewellery, Adi maybe stealing and earning money,. Mukund gets shocked,. She asks, him to call the inspector,.

Navya asks, them to check Vrinda’s luggage, she is the new one here, maybe she has stolen it,. 


Vrinda shows her potli,. They see her belongings,. Vrinda tells, I just have this with me, I didn’t steal anything, don’t blame me,. Navya tells, check Sumitra’s cupboard, she likes to blame others,. Mukund scolds her,. Kusum comes and asks, what, Sumitra’s jewellery is stolen, she should check her own cupboard, maybe its there only,. Sumitra tells, you mean I m lying,. She sees the jewellery back,. She tells, someone is doing this with me,. Navya asks, did everyone see this,. Kusum tells, I think the old lady is going mad, she is having weak memory,. Vrinda recalls keeping the jewellery back in Sumitra’s cupboard,. Sumitra tells, I m worried, who could do this, did Renuka and Navya do this, if not them, then who,. 


Vrinda comes to massage her head,. Indu tells, I doubt Vrinda, we may get a thief home,. Sumitra tells, no, I will not make a mistake this time, Vrinda is obedient and would listen to me blindly, she is the girl who will fulfill my dream by breaking Renuka and Mukund’s jodi,. Indu tells, we have to find out about Vrinda,.

Adi asks, Renuka to trust him,. She tells, its my right to know, tell me, how did you get 1 lakh in a day, what are you doing, tell me the truth,. He tells, trust me, its an advance for my work,. She asks, who is that great man who has paid you the advance,. He tells, I swear that I didn’t earn by any wrong work, trust me,. She throws the money and goes,.

Rupesh tells, we are celebrating our institute’s success,.


 Navya speaks a few words and thanks Rupesh,. He asks, didn’t your husband come,. She tells, I didn’t know I can get my spouse,. He tells, bring him next time,. Gautam is also there,. He sees Navya with Rupesh,. He asks, Adi where are you, didn’t you come with Navya in the party, everyone is with spouse, my company sponsored this program, I didn’t know Navya works here,. Adi tells, she didn’t tell me anything,. Gautam tells, you are jobless, maybe she is embarrassed to take you along,. Adi gets angry,. Their pic falls and breaks,. Mukund asks, Renuka to have protein powder,.


 She tells, I don’t like it,. He tells, you have to drink it, its imp for baby’s health,. He feeds the protein drink to her,. She tells, I like when you show your rights on me and care for me,. Sumitra gets angry and tells, your love will be ending soon,. Navya comes home,. She asks, Adi is he awake,. He gets angry,.   





Post a Comment

0 Comments