Choti sardarni 29th January written episode update

  


Choti sardarni 29th January written episode update


Choti sardarni 29th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Sarab leaves,. Sarab makes a heart,. Meher smiles,. Sarab leaves,.

Jagga gives a gift to Yuvi,. Yuvi tells, I love you, papa,. You’re the best,. He tells, but I will only open it when you and bua say me happy birthday together,. Kulwant tells, what? Jagga is very happy,. He sings with Rana and Bitu,. Bitu is upset,. Jagga and Rana make him laugh,. He tells, yes Rana is your brother,. I am your stepbrother,. Jagga tells, he always gets possessive,. Jagga tells, you both are my shoulders,. He hugs both of them,. Kulwant tells, yes brothers love each other, no one remembers the old mother,. 


They all say how,.,. They hug Kulwant,. They pick and swing her,. Everyone laughs,. Amrita tells, go fast,. Jagga hugs Yuvi and tells, there is a huge surprise for you,.

Meher hugs Karan and tells, I will come back fast,. Karan holds her dupatta,. Meher picks him,. Meher tells, to Param I am going out,. Take care of Karan,.

Jagga smiles at Amrita and tells, make my mouth sweet,. She go fast,. Take care,. He leaves,. Jagga tells, my eye hurts,. Amrita tells, are you okay,.,. She checks,.,. Jagga kisses her,. Amrita tells, you,.,. someone could see,. Meher hugs both kids and leaves,. Param tells, I will wait for you,. Jagga tells, wait for me,. I will meet Mehre and come back,. Meher tells, wait for me,. I will come back,. They both leave,. 


Yuvi calls Param,. Param tells, what is formula 2? He tells, what is it? Yuvi tells, I will say that I swear on me you will have to call Meher bua,. Yuvi tells, ask Meher bua the same,.

Meher and Yuvi Jagga are on their way,. Amrita calls Meher,. Meher tells, don’t worry, I will solve everything today,. Amrita tells, Jagga was very happy today after many days,. Meher tells, get ready,. Wear his favorite dress,. He will be very happy,. He will hug you,. Amrita tells, you’re crazy,. Go fast now,.

Meher drives,. Amrita tells, I am waiting for you come soon,. Meher arrives where Jagga is standing,. Meher tells, Veer ji sorry,. Meher runs to him and tells, I knew you would forgive me because you’re my favorite brother,. She recalls their childhood moments,. She recalls when she got married,. Jagga is crying,. He opens his arms,. 


Meher runs and hugs him,. He sees little Meher coming to him as well,. Meher tells, now tell me what’s the surprise,.,. She hugs him,. Meher sees him stabbed,. SHe’s shocked,. Jagga falls down,. There’s blood on Meher’s hands,. Meher is shocked,. Meher screams Veer ji,.,. Meher screams,.

Jagga is taking his last breaths,. Meher cries and tells, Veer ji,.,. Please say something,. He tells, forgive me,. Always stay happy,. Meher tells, nothing will happen to you,. Jagga dies,. Meher screams,. Meher tells, please get up,. Please,.,. She hugs him,. Police get a report that there’s a murder behind atari bus stand,. They reach there,. Meher is crying,. Inspector comes to Meher,.


 Inspector tells, both murderer and victim are here,. You are under arrest,. Meher is shocked,. Meher tells, did something happen? Inspector tells, you thought you would kill him here and we won’t know? Meher tells, murder,.,. She’s lost,. Meher tells, who did I murder? inspector tells, we are not idiots,. You have murdered Jagga and we are here to arrest you,.   





Post a Comment

0 Comments