Choti sardarni 25th January written episode update

  


Choti sardarni 25th January written episode update


Choti sardarni 25th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Meher comes running to Kulwant to stop her from touching the hot box,. Kulwnt holds Harleen’s hand and tells, you maid,.,. Meher tells, that’s Harleen,. Kulwant tells, you hand is so hard felt like the maid,. HArleen tells, we treat our domestic helps with respect,. I decide who works here,. The owner of this house,. Kulawnt tells, she’s so arrogant,. The DILs rule the house,. Meher tells, then why don’t you let Amrita rule? She tells, first MILs then DILS,.

Everyone comes for lunch,. PAram tells, it’s pasta,.,.

Kulwant tells, in heart they didn’t make what I ordered? Sarab tells, Ajay ji get made what Kulwant wants,. Harleen tells, she can’t eat continental food,. Kulwant tells, I can’t eat at my daughter’s place,. Sarab tells, I am your son,. She gives money to Param and tells, now I can eat,.
Jagga recalls what Amrita said,. He recalls what Kulwant said and then Jagga,. Rana comes to him crying,. He tells, I saw a dream,. Amrita gave you divorce,.

Ginni tells, I am worried for mummy ji,. Jagga tells, shut up all of you,. He leaves in anger,.
Meher tells, mummy ji is doing so much drama,. Sarab tells, everything will be fine,. Don’t worry,. Sarab tells, you think about everyone but me,. She tells, I do,. He tells, when did you kiss me the last time?? She tells, kids are sleeping,. SArab tells, so this is the chance,. Meher tells, later,.
Sarab tells, not gonna sleep without your love,. Meher kisses his cheeks,.
Kulwant wakes up and tells, why is my eye burning? She starts seeing,. Kulwant tells, what,.,. I can see a bit,. She shouts I can see,.,.

She looks in the mirror and tells, I can’t tell anyone,. I will do this drama for more to kick Harleen out of this house,.
Jagga comes drunk to MEher’s house and tells, mummy ji I am your son,. I will take you from here,. MEher tells, please calm down,. He cries and tells, I am a failed husband and son,. Even a failed father,. My son and wife left,. My mom came here,. I couldn’t bring anyone of them back,. He slaps himself,. Meher hugs him and tells, it’s not your mistake,. He tells, I lost everyone,. Meher wipes his tears,. MEher takes him inside nad tells, I didn’t want to hurt you,. You have alwasy taken care of us,. I only wanted to share your responsibility,. I can’t fight with your tears,.

He tells, I love you all,. Meher tells, you can take mummy ji home and bhabhi will also come,. They can’t lvie without you,. We will all sing at the roof and enjoy,. Sarba looks at them,. Meher tells, let’s go in,. He tells, I won’t feel good,. Meher tells, did you eat? Let me bring you something to eat,.
Kulwant is dancing in her room,. She tells, such a pretty night dress,. Must be imported by Harleen,.

She uses her stuff,. Sarab is coming towards her room,. She wears heels and dances,. She sees shadow,. Sarab opens the door,.  


Post a Comment

0 Comments