Bhabi ji ghar par hai 29th January written episode update

  


Bhabi ji ghar par hai 29th January written episode update


Bhabi ji ghar par hai 29th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Tiwari thinking about how to get rid of Supari Bhai, TMT suggest him to change location for some time, Tiwari tells, who will look after business, Tilu tells, he has no idea how good our idea is, Teeka tells, let him go, Happu walks in, TMT tells, we will check you first, Happu tells, you will check an inspector first, Tiwari tells, stop arguing let him in, Happu asks, Tiwari what all is this, Tiwari tells, nothing, happu tells, you will have to come Police station to sign for Mittal case,.


 Tiwari tells, I wont, Happu gets angry, Angoori tells, why are you arguing he will lodge a warrant against you go sign, Happu tells, she is so smart, Tiwari tells, I wont go that’s it,.

Tiwari in balcony, thinking how to manage, Vibhu asks, whats wrong, Tiwari tells, worried about Supari bhai case, and tells him about Mittal case and he has to go sign, Vibhu gives him idea to go as a beggar,.

Angoori gives Supari disguised as beggar food and calls him brother, Supari gets emotional and tells, no one has ever been so good to me, Angoori tells, you called me sister and gets emotional too, Supari tells, I will always be there for you do call me if you have any problem, Angoori doesn’t let him go tells, come to my house, I will give you food and clothes and then you go, Supari starts crying seeing Angooris kindness,.

Tiwari in balcony waiting to catch a glimpse of Anu,.


 Tiwari sees her and greets her and asks, her what is she writing in her diary, Anu tells, she is a poet now, Tiwari tells, I heard about it from Angoori and Vibhu and asks, her to narrate one, Anu narrates her poem, Tiwari praises her, Anu continuously asking in her poem to jump, so Tiwari jumps of the balcony,. Anu tells, my poem is so motivational I am so good,.

Tiwari disguised as a beggar, Happu and Manohar see him and think its supari and attack him, Happu asks, Tiwari why is he dressed as beggar, Tiwari tells, you asked me to come to police station to sign and tells about Supari bhai, Happu tells, he himself is roaming as beggar scared of us, calm down go home relax, Tiwari leaves,.

Supari bhai eating food at Tiwaris, Supari tells, to Angoori he will do anything for her,.


 Angoori goes to get some more food, Supari and Tiwari meet, Supari about to kill him, Angoori stops him and tells, he is my husband, Supari tells, he doesn’t love you and came to me to kill himself, and tells, anyways I cant kill you are my brother in law now, Tiwari tells, why did you scare me so much, Supari tells, I didn’t, Tiwari tells, someone is defaming you, and tells, I know who it is, Vibhu walks in, Tiwari tells, he is the one, who was scaring me, Supari points gun at Vibhu and scares him, Happu walks in and arrests Supari,.

Prem on call tells, I will manage everything I have lot of salesman, TMT fall in his feet, Prem tells, leave me,.


 TMT tell them that Tiwari has fired them, Master walks to them and tells, I want 3 good boys for marriage, TMT tells, we are here, Master tells, you don’t have job, TMT say prem will give us job, Master and Prem abuse them and leave, Gupta asks, TMT to work for him, they have to catch boards insulting TMT which will draw patients inside,.    





Post a Comment

0 Comments