Bhabi ji ghar par hai 27th January written episode update

  


Bhabi ji ghar par hai 27th January written episode update


Bhabi ji ghar par hai 27th January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Vibhu tells Tiwari that he saw him romancing with Angoori in balcony, Tiwari tells, actually it was Angooris wish, Vibhu wow you are so nice, Gupta walks to Tiwari and apologize tells, his compounder had misplaced reports and Tiwari is fine all fit

Tiwari tells, what will i do now i have asked Supari bhai to kill me,.

Angoori in kitchen cooking, Vibhu walks to her and tells, i am very happy, Angoori tells, i can see that, Vibhu tells, Tiwari is free bird i am so happy your prayers work, i feel like dancing, Vibhu tells, only if you accompany me, Angoori tells, sure abd both dance

Tiwari as Ram pyari meets Supari bhai, Supari tells, there’s time for your husband to be killed, Ram pyari tells, cancel his killing,.


 Supari asks, why so, i never go back when i say i will kill i will now on 29th Jan, Ram pyari requests him, Supari bhai tells, on one condition that you have to spend night with me, Tiwari tells, it wont work its me, Supari tells, this all doesn’t matter i will kill you,as i have two principles i dont kill party in my house and his house,Tiwari tells, great i won’t leave my house,.

Angoori sees Anu in balcony and greets her, Angoori asks, ger what book is she reading, Anu tells, poetry, Angoori tells, i like poetry a lot, Anu tells, let me narrate you one, tells, its topic is “mann ki chitti”, Anu narrates her poem,.


 Angoori tells, so nice and deep, i have never listened such poem, Anu tells, you have motivated me i will write more abd narrate you, Angoori tells, do write and then we will keep a session of your poetry,. Anu tells, okay,.

Vibhu cleaning, tells, i am just a maid in my house but i am topper from chapra University, Tiwari runs to Vibhu and tells, its me Manmohan Tiwari, and tells him his about meeting with Supari, and he will kill on 29 and his principles, and asks, Vibhu to save him,.

Angoori walks in and scolds Vibhu seeing him with a woman and calls him cheater, Vibhu tells, you are wrong she is my elder sister Manmohini,.


 Angoori greets her and asks, whats wrong, Vibhu tells, she has face reaction, Angoori tells, i hace a cream, Vibhu tells, give me medicine i ill help her, you go rest sister,.

Tiwari on call at his house with Gatte Guruji and tells him about Supari bhai, he disconnects call, Tiwari tells, all hace disconnected call what will i do now and calls guards,. TMT walk in, Tiwari asks, have you heard about Supari bhai, TMT say yes, Tiwari tells, he is behind me its a big story will explain later, you have to save me, TMT tells, Supari bhai is very dangerous, teeka starts coughing and tells, i am,.falling sick i am going Jaipur, Tilu tells, i will go Rampur to meet Saiba, 


Malkan tells, i will go meet my love in Delhi,. Tiwari scolds them and tells, they hace signed contract

Happu on streets sees no one and tells, there is good news and i see no one, Vibhu asks, whats the news, Happu tells, have sweets first, and tells, news is Supari bhai is dead, Vibhu asks, how, Happu tells, i killed him somewhat, Vibhu asks, what somewhat, Happu tells, because Pappu singh killed him and by mistake appreciation letter got printed in name of Happu singh, Vibbu tells, shame on you,. Happu leaves,.

Vibhu tells, he gave me good idea to play with Tiwari,.

Vibhu walks in home tells, Anu must be asleep let me sleep down or esle Anu will wake up and make me hear her poems,.


 Anu walks to Vibhu and tells, i wrote such good poem today i was waiting for you,. Vibhu tells, i am tired, and have head ache, Anu tells, my poem will cure you,. Anu tells, so my poem is titled ” na jeene dungi na marne dungi”,.   




Post a Comment

0 Comments