Apna time bhi aayega 23rd January written episode update

  


Apna time bhi aayega 23rd January written episode update


Apna time bhi aayega 23rd January 2021 written update episode



The episode starts with Rani tells, dadi sent this milk,. He tells, I don’t want it,. You drove all the way here,. You must be so tired,. Veer tells, in heart she doesn’t even know what it means,. Rani tells, we have rituals tomorrow,. They all want to serve you,. Rani tells, we will go back in 2 days,. Veer tells, why don’t you understand, you are not going back,. You will stay here forever,. He was imagining it,. Rani tells, where are you lost? Rani tells, I will close the light and come,. Veer tells, you will sleep in this room? This was your plan to bring me here? Rani tells, what? Veer tells, you will not sleep in this room,. 


Rani tells, if that’s what I wanted I would have been in your room in the city as well,. I always stayed in the servant quarter,. I brought you to my place,. They all respect you and what is wrong with you? I was going to sleep outside anyway,. The world doesn’t revolve around you,. People like you can’t respect anyone,. He tells, don’t be mad,. You didn’t want to sleep in my room so I don’t want to sleep in your room,. Rani gives up the mosquito net and tells, use it before they beat you,. Veer applies mosquito net,. Women tells, oho wedding night,. Rani tells, go from here,.

Rajmata recalls the fight between Rajeshwari and Sanjay,. Vikram tells, dadi sa sleep please,. Rajmata tells, I hope Veer and Rani come close to each other on this journey,.

Rani tells, you can’t do this,. Let me do this,. She ties it for him,. It falls down,. Rani tells, see there,.,. 


There’s a snake,. Veer screams and tells, I am scared of snakes,. Rani tells, I am also scared,. VEer hides behind her and tells, please do something,. Veer tells, you’re from the village,. Don’t you know how to handle snakes,. She tells, I don’t live in a zoo,. Rani tells, we can consider it a blessing,. Veer tells, are you crazy? They both get inside the net,. Rani tells, I can’t go out,. She screams and comes close to him/ The snake is outside, Ran tells, you’re scared,. He tells, you act brave all the time,. Rani cries and tells, please save me,. He covers her face and tells, don’t look there,. Consider that only we are here, alone,. Rani looks in his eyes,. He tells, tell me stories,. Rani tells, I didn’t have a horse, so my dad used to give me a piggy back ride on the back,. When he got old,I used Pinku,. He laughs,.

The next morning, everyone sees them sleeping,. 


Rani’s head is on Veer’s chest,. Everyone is around,. rani tells, go from here, what’s so funny,. Woman tells, you slept with your husband here not us,. Anyway, it’s okay he’s your husband,. Rani is confused,.   






Post a Comment

0 Comments